Topic Of The Week

What's Your Opinion About Musics in Indonesia at present?

Please Give Your own Opinion In the Chat Box Bellow...
Thank You!

.....====Let Us Discuss The Topic Here :D...====.....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Healing Your Flash disk From Viruses

Written By : Lucky Pangestu
Jakarta, Wed, 24/02/2010, 1:16AM

Nowadays most people especially students and employers need flash disk to keep their data, pictures or documents whereas it is more simply than before while people were still using cd or diskettes. So I think that I should have one to save my data and documents, because I will have a lot of work and things to do for my study, and then I went to one of computer shops nearby my college. I saw many kinds of flash disk there and they are different in capacity and colors, I was so confused which one should I bought. Haha, I have to look my money first.. My money was just enough to buy a flash disk with 2GB of capacity, hopefully that would be good for that time. Then I choose 2GB flash disk, so I should called up the shopkeeper then..Me:“sir, can I see this one”, Shopkeeper:“oh yes of course”. Me:”how long is the guarantee for this flash disk sir”. Shopkeeper:”aaa, 3 months guarantee from our shop”. Me:”okay, I take this one sir”. After a short bargained then their came the fix prices.. So I paid then take away the flash disk, I really felt the used of this things, I can save a lot of my college works. After a long time, may be around 1 – 2 months there comes a problem to my flash disk, may be because I plug it in many places so one kind of viruses stayed inside my flash disk. At that time I want to check my work, because I have to finish the work for the next day. When I connected it to my laptop, the flash disk worked properly but when I open the flash disk I was shocked because none of my data were seen there. I’m in a big trouble because I can’t check my works, I was so confused that day because I lose all my files and everything inside my flash disk. But, things that made me more confused was when I looked up the capacity of the flash disk, that shown the same capacity as usual while all my data inside it.


Then I think a virus just hides my files, so I tried to unhide it from the windows explorer menu on toolbar. But that didn’t work, I were not able to see my data. I became so panic and more panic on that day because I’m afraid if I can’t resume the works to my lecturer. Hmm then I think over it, how to unhealed my flash disk and stored or my data again as before. A ha!! I remember, I can unhide it again through command prompt (cmd) which is an application given from Microsoft. I have tried to scan with most of best antivirus but still my data were hided that time. Zzzz felt so bad on that day with all of my anti-virus, alright then I had to heal it through command prompt. So I press the windows button + r in my keyboard to open the run task, then I type cmd to open command prompt. But that doesn’t work because the windows button on my keyboard doesn’t work. So I click on start icon after that I bring my cursor to programs and then move it to accessories, there I found the command prompt so I clicked on the icon to open it. I saw the command prompt on my laptop is running and it shows my directory and my computer’s name.


After that I have to go to my flash disk directory through cmd, because of my flash disk was in directory L so I type “L:” on my cmd to open the directory of my flash disk. After typing L then I pressed enter to run the process.

After thinking for a while then I remember how to unhide all of my data again, hmmm what I type next to cmd is attrib –s –h /s /d and then enter. Nothing shown on my cmd, I thought that I failed to used the method.

So then I looked up into my flash disk and Great!! My data’s back again, after using the method I can see all of my files again. Hmmm thanks god cause I could do all of my work at that time.

So this is the end of my tutorial, hope this information could be useful for all of you who use flash disk where as now I think we will get difficult if we don’t have flash disk, especially for the college student. They need to store their data from friends or internet, and make our lives simpler in term of saving data. This is my first time to make a tutorial like this; I mean I try to make a tutorial inside a story in case to make readers more enjoyable to read it. So Sorry if there are still much mistakes I have done on my tutorials. I really need all of your comments or critics about this tutorials and you can leave your comments or critics on “buku tamu”. Thanks for your kind attention. Let us Share The Purity of Knowledge Together Here… see ya on another tutorial n_n!!

Written By : Lucky Pangestu
Jakarta, Wed, 24/02/2010, 1:16AM

0 comments: